The phone rings this afternoon and it's for me. I hear a woman's voice on the line saying, "You don't know me...but I just got back from England and I saw your son. I just wanted you to know he looks great and he's doing well and he's going to have a great mission."
Apparently last Wednesday this woman, who was in England doing genealogy decided to visit the temple grounds in Preston. Her group happened upon a bunch of missionaries and because they love the missionaries (she served a mission and she has a son currently serving in Detroit) they stopped to visit. "Are any of you from Provo?" She asked. That's how she met Elder Rowley. They visited for a bit and he gave her our contact info.
"Do you have any messages for home?" she asked as she was leaving.
"Just tell them all I love them," he replied.
12 years ago
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! Thats my boy. I guess your boy. No wait OUR boy. How exciting. I love to hear stories. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment