
Date: Mon, May 31, 2010 at 6:08 AM
Hello Everyone!
How's your week been there? Ours has been great. There's not too much to write today though because it's only been a weekend since I last wrote.
With the transfer we've been busy with meetings and planning sessions and everything. It's been fun. I love being in this mission! I get to work with some of the most amazing people here. We're also having some exciting things happening here, like a Zone Conference at a Scout Camp this week and then next week we'll get to watch the England vs. USA world cup game! I'm so excited and I'll be sure to let you know all about everything.
This week we were blessed to have Naghma and a man named Michael at Church yesterday. They really enjoyed it. We have so many amazing investigators here and I love them so much. Peter Molnar was down South in Stonehenge this weekend and he will be Baptised in a couple weeks. I'm excited for him.
As for Michael he is incredible. We taught him for the first time on Tuesday last week and when we saw him for the second time on Saturday he said he was so excited for Church that he wouldn't be able to sleep that night! He really enjoyed Church and is scheduled to be Baptised later in the month. Elder Jin and our Recent Convert Chung also enjoyed speaking with him. It was amazing to see three Chinese people in Church on Sunday! This ward and area are so diverse! And the work is going so well, Preston is on fire right now and I've got a feeling that even more miracles are ahead!
That's about everything for this week really. Our investigators are doing well, our zone is doing well, the weather is amazing, things are just great right now. I love this great work and I have a testimony that it is true. The Gospel has been restored. The knowledge of the Plan of Happiness is now on the earth in its fullness. We do truly have everything we need to know to return back to the presence of our Heavenly Father. I testify that He lives, loves us, and answers prayers and changes lives. Change is possible through the Atonement. That is the most powerful force on the entire planet and we have access to that power through the principles and ordinances of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have such a wonderful blessing in this Gospel, let us share it with everyone around us! I know that the Lord will help us to do so and that the blessings that come from doing so are greater than we can imagine. I know that this is true because I am experiencing it right now. The Holy Ghost is real and I feel it.
Thank you again for all yo do for me. Don't ever forget that I couldn't be here if it weren't for your help. Keep up the amazing work and have a wonderful week! I love you all!
Love,
Elder L. Rowley
No comments:
Post a Comment