I just need to say how much I love and appreciate the people who, every time we see them, inquire about Luke and ask us to send him their love. Usually it's the first thing out of their mouths.
This is not something I was very good at as a friend, but I'm going to do better. It means the world to me as a mom to know people didn't forget my child just because he is gone and when they are genuinely thinking about him, praying for him and wishing him well.
Also, I just noticed last night that ever since Luke left I keep watching films with British actors, filmed in Great Britain or whatever. I'm not sure what it's like where Luke is, but the countryside is beautiful there and I love listening to the language (I know it's English, but it's not your mom and dad's English). In any case, I'm enjoying it immensely.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Haha you're so cute Dalene. I think it's funny that when I got a letter from Luke last week it basically said everything that was in his last email home for the first few paragraphs before he finally got creative and made it personal to me. :) I've found that British films have been catching my attention lately too...we'll watch one together sometime soon when I'm no longer swamped with tests. :) I love you!
Post a Comment