sleep may have been a little scarce--note the yawn on the back row
Luke meets a potential future companion, Elder Naylor, who, for some reason is traveling via Atlanta instead of JFK--they'll meet up again in Manchester
Wow, that picture captured it all. He's so ready to be a missionary. I'm so glad he's finally going and doing what he's meant to do...but I'm looking forward to all those cookie baking days, Dalene!
Dalene, I have looked at these 3 times today and have cried everytime. I love that boy of yours. In my head he is still that awkward 13 year old surrounded by girls in our sunday school class. It's good to know that we had some good influences on him. He now where black socks with his suits. Just so you know... That is our personal responsibilty during his mission. Black socks. Just let me know when he needs them. Love ya tons. will you post or e-mail me his MTC address? --"K"
3 comments:
He looks happy, confident, and ready!
Wow, that picture captured it all. He's so ready to be a missionary. I'm so glad he's finally going and doing what he's meant to do...but I'm looking forward to all those cookie baking days, Dalene!
Dalene, I have looked at these 3 times today and have cried everytime. I love that boy of yours. In my head he is still that awkward 13 year old surrounded by girls in our sunday school class. It's good to know that we had some good influences on him. He now where black socks with his suits. Just so you know... That is our personal responsibilty during his mission. Black socks. Just let me know when he needs them. Love ya tons. will you post or e-mail me his MTC address? --"K"
Post a Comment