
It's taken me some time to be able to write about the day Luke received his endowments in the Provo Temple. I know he has looked forward to this day for so long. I honestly don't know anyone so young in years who was so prepared and so desirous to go to the temple.
Nothing can prepare you for what you will feel as a parent to be there with your child at the temple that day. And to feel the love and support of the family and friends who want to share the moment with you. Nor can words describe how you will feel. Joy is the closest it gets, but even that is insufficient.
Congratulations Luke! We are proud of you and so very happy for you. It's a joy to see you open yourself up to the happiness your good choices have brought to you.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your call. You will be such a great missionary. I'm just still in shock that you're that old because that means I'm old. You were always such a wonderful student and a great example, even in second grade. I'm excited to keep track of you and hear of the great experiences that you will have.
Miss Peterson/Mrs. Huber
Post a Comment