"Dear Elder Rowley:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the England Manchester Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months."
"You should report to the Missionary Training Center in Preston, England, on Friday, 29 August 2008. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language..."
ENGLAND MANCHESTER!! I am so excited!
The best part of tonight is that I can now, finally, go through the Temple!!
3 comments:
That is totally cool. My brother-in-law served in that same mission. The MTC is right next door to the Preston temple...and a beautiful one that one is as well.
We are just as excited as we were when Andrew opened his mission call!! I am from Manchester and know a lot of the people you will get to meet and grow to love. There is nothing like the hospitality of the Northern English!!!
The Preston MTC is beautiful and you will be able to go to the beautiful Preston temple each week - I'm jealous!!
We will keep up to date through this blog, and if you get to serve in Hyde (my home ward) I may even have some referrals for you!
Much love
YAY Elder!!
Post a Comment